YMCA After School Care
Grades: Kindergarten – 5th
The Helena YMCA is committed to providing a safe place for kids to go after school. See below for details about our 2023-2024 program!
- 5 days a week, school release until 6PM
- September 5, 2023 through June 5, 2023
- There is NO after school care on half-days or school holidays
- Pay a simple flat rate per month, no matter the month
- Need a ride? Safe transportation to the YMCA can be provided from Bryant, Smith, Four Georgians, and Central. Please sign up under the transportation division with the school your child attends. Currently we are only picking up at Bryant, Smith, Central and Four Georgians and spaces are limited.
- Sign up one time, then students are automatically re-enrolled and auto-charged for each new month
- Cancel at the start of any new month if needed – no fees or questions!
Best Beginnings scholarships are accepted! To apply, go to the following website: https://dphhs.mt.gov/ecfsd/childcare/bestbeginningsscholarships
The Helena YMCA offers financial assistance for our after school programs. Click HERE to review and download this application. Fill out your application and return to the YMCA or email to [email protected].
Under the supervision of trained and passionate staff, students at YMCA After School Care will enjoy:
- Healthy snacks
- Daily homework help or reading time
- Physical activity including games, sports and yoga
- Weekly arts, crafts, and service learning projects
A $50 registration fee and 1st months tuition are due at the time of registration. Remaining fees will automatically be charged to your saved preferred method of payment (credit/debit card or checking account) on the first day of each month.
Fees for each month are fixed, including those months with school holidays. The overall price of the program for the year has already been adjusted to account for those holidays. Having a fixed monthly cost allows for ease of budgeting and planning.
Contact Ashley Callison, Youth Development Director, to inquire about registration or with any questions: (406) 442-9622.
NO Transportation: All Schools
WITH TRANSPORTATION from Bryant (ONLY)
WITH TRANSPORTATION from Central (ONLY)
WITH TRANSPORTATION from Four Georgians (ONLY)
WITH TRANSPORTATION from Smith (ONLY)