In trying to keep juggling all the things, we sometimes forget to take care of ourselves. Here at the Helena Family YMCA, we can help you keep the kids active while you get some time for YOU too!
Here are the Top 10 Reasons Every Mom Needs the YMCA:
10) Reduce Stress – exercise is a great way to work out the days’ stress and release pent-up emotions.
9) Drop-in Child Care – Certified and trained YMCA staff will care for and play with your little ones while you work out – this service is INCLUDED with your family membership!
8) A Break In The Day – Come join a fitness class, take a swim, lift some weights or hit a cardio machine whenever you need that pick-me-up in the middle of the day.
7) Fight Post-Partum Blues – No doubt about it, moms need a break too! Exercise releases endorphins which can be accompanied by a positive and energizing outlook on life – Win-Win!
6) Group Fitness Classes – Join a class for health, keep coming for the fellowship. We offer so many options that you are bound to find a class you’ll enjoy to get you to your fitness goals in no time!
5) Family Perks – With your family membership, you get discounts on the programs and activities for the kids!
4) Better Sleep – Reduce stress and anxiety with exercise and help boost sleep quality.
3) On-site Personal Trainers – Book a session with our personal trainers (members get a discount on sessions) to get set up on our state-of-the-art equipment, find a fitness class that works for you, or for the accountability to help you keep reaching your fitness goals.
2) YOUR HEALTH – Engaging in exercise and activity daily helps reduce the risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and so many health-related conditions and diseases.
1) COMMUNITY – When you join the Y, you join a community that cares about you AND your family. Come check us out and see all we have for all of you!